Nike+ Human Race 2008
February - August 2008.
Created by the Nike+ team at R/GA.
An ambitious undertaking, the Nike+ Human Race site had to be built with global partners, allowing simultaneous registration in 26 global cities from around the world. The site also hosted two dozen local city blogs with race day information, personalized profiles for each registrant, free music sport mixes triggered by level of engagement, and a pledging module tied to miles run with Nike+. More than 700,000 users registered for the Human Race and ran on August 31, 2008.
My responsibilities included designing personas, user flows, and full flow wireframes of all stages of the experience including registration, pledging, country competitions and personalized race results.
R/GA won these awards for the Nike+ Human Race
- SILVER Media Cannes Lion - 2009
- Communication Arts - Interactive Annual - Winner - Advertising - 2009
- CLIO Award (Silver) - Content & Contact - 2009
- CLIO Award (Silver) - Integrated - 2009
- ONE Show Interactive - Bronze Pencil - 2009
- ONE Show - Merit Award - Innovation in Advertising & Marketing - 2009
- Webby People's Voice Winner - ENVIRONMENTAL & EXPERIENCE MARKETING - 2009
Designs, Flows and Wireframes